Board index Eve Myles Eve Myles Chat Eve had a baby girl!!!!!!

Eve had a baby girl!!!!!!

General discussion on Eve.

Post Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:59 am
jackngwen4eva User avatar

WOW! Congratulations Eve! I had such a hunch it'd be a girl. Thank God, or the baby hoodie with 'Gwen Cooper Jr' on the back that I gave her at Comic Con would have been redundant!
Matilda is such a lovely name. Matilda Myles or Matilda Freegard? Interesting!
What kept me fighting was the thought of coming home to you, Gwen
It's not obsession, it's dedication, you stupid fuck.
That's my girl.

Post Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:25 pm
chezyhen User avatar

awwwwwww good luck 2 her welcome 2 motherhood lol

Post Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:24 pm
TorchwoodBabe Member

Congratulations Eve and Bradley :yahoo: and welcome to the outside world Matilda :wave: xxx

Post Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:54 pm
mor77 Member

I am very proud that i am able to call Eve a very good friend. i have know her since we were 11 years old, she is exactly the same person as she was then and deserves all the success she is having and more!! we always knew she'd be a star!!! congratulations to you and brad on the birth of Matilda!! (her full name is Matilda myles freegard) lots of love xxx

Post Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:51 pm
Gwyn Member

Welocome to the world Miss Matilda Myles Freegard

:drinks:

Congratulations Eve and Bradley

Post Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:34 pm
blu04 User avatar

Congratulations Eve and Bradley on the birth of their daughter Matilda :yahoo:

Post Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:01 pm
Brian User avatar
Administrator

This is amazing news! :) Matilda is such an amazing and excellent name for a girl. :good:

Congrats to both Eve and Bradley on their first child. Oh, and get some rest, Eve, because you're going to need it! :grin:

Post Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:13 am
tamo User avatar

Aww congrats to them, hope all is going well. Delayed response to this but I just got back from holiday so have been way out of touch with everything!

Post Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:01 pm
Pure.Heart User avatar

Does anyone else find it strange that Eve gave birth almost a year ago and we've never seen a single picture of her with the baby?! After Billie Piper gave birth within a two weeks there was an image of her with her son and by the time he was three - six months he was shown to the public. But Eve's baby Matilda? We've never seen a picture with just a glimpse of her.

Where the baby Eve?!

Post Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:43 pm
Charlie User avatar

Pure.Heart wrote:
Does anyone else find it strange that Eve gave birth almost a year ago and we've never seen a single picture of her with the baby?! After Billie Piper gave birth within a two weeks there was an image of her with her son and by the time he was three - six months he was shown to the public. But Eve's baby Matilda? We've never seen a picture with just a glimpse of her.

Where the baby Eve?!

I would think its because she wants to keep her out of the public eye.... I'm just guessing.

But Billie Piper, well known for a lot more than Eve is .. I would certainly want to keep my daughter out of the public eye if I was an actress.

I don't think its strange, she's just being a normal person.. :grin:

Charlie x
"Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home <3"

Post Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:28 pm
Eve Myllage User avatar

Yar I agree with MadCharlie, I don't think she's one to have people following her with cameras. You never see pics of her out and about in magazines, so I doubt you'd see ones of Matilda... especially as Eve doesn't have facebook, twitter etc. :)

Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:49 pm

yeah madcharlie i would be the same, if i was a successful actress like eve an had a kid i would not want pictures or anything of her all over the internet, it would be somthin i would want to keep quite private, an really shes not the only mum thats keeping it all private theres a few other mums that do the same thing, i feel it would be a bit too much for the kid to always have cameras in your face

Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:35 pm
Charlie User avatar

Yeah, example - Jorden! XD
"Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home <3"

Post Sat Oct 16, 2010 6:07 pm
Gwack_Girl User avatar

I think the fact Eve as kept her away from the cameras shows she is really protective, you can tell Eve is a good mum. ^Jordan as MadCharlie said, used her kids for publicity and I feel sorry for her daughter. Princess Tiiami. Seriously? Matilda is a nice name the one I said above is way to exotic.

Post Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:34 pm
torchygirl User avatar

I'm glad Eve is keeping Matilda away from the cameras! She is a sensible mother and will do the best for her baby!! Do you blame her?? xx :)
" It's Gwen, not Sweetheart. One syllable, I'm sure you can manage it." ~ Gwen Cooper

Next

Return to Eve Myles Chat